- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Joyce Oliver
Joyce Oliver said that she came to the museum Monday to enjoy a slice of history and that the inauguration sheds more light on the King holiday and his legacy.
"This is the dream that Dr. King talked about in his speech," Ms. Oliver said. "We see history in the making. This is the second term for a black president. This is something he spoke about, that all races come together as one."