- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - J.P. Barry
In trading Eric Fehr to the Winnipeg Jets on Friday afternoon, the Capitals cleared $2.2 million off the books for next season. Logically it seems that's the move they need to re-sign restricted free agent defenseman Karl Alzner.
One of the biggest unresolved situations for the Washington Capitals this offseason revolves around Karl Alzner, the 22-year-old who has developed into a shutdown defenseman.
"We've touched based with several teams, and many of them are being patient at this point," Barry said Saturday.