- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Latest J.P. Howell Items
Felix Hernandez gave up two hits and struck out one over two scoreless innings in his first spring training start as the Seattle Mariners beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4-1 Tuesday.
Five things to know about the Los Angeles Dodgers as they start spring training camp:
Mike Rizzo explains why left-hander Jerry Blevins was the Nationals' "best option" and why he makes so many trades with Billy Beane and the A's.
Despite interest in several available left-handers, including Eric O'Flaherty, Nationals GM Mike Rizzo doesn't feel pressure to sign one at the Winter Meetings.
Though they already acquired Doug Fister and Nate McLouth, the Nationals still have a few items left on their wish list entering the Winter Meetings.
Major League Baseball came down hard on the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, handing out eight suspensions and a dozen fines as punishment for a bench-clearing brawl.
In all, eight members of the Arizona and Los Angeles organizations were suspended by Major League Baseball Senior Vice President Joe Garagiola Jr.
It didn't take Mattheus long to look around the Nationals' clubhouse this spring and realize that, of the relievers on the team's 40-man roster, there is precisely one who throws with his left hand: Zach Duke.
Previewing the American League.