- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Jr Motorsports Items
Trouble in practice, difficulty qualifying, late-race wrecks and even a shoe _ yes, a shoe _ that she ran over while leading has defined Danica Patrick's first full Nationwide season.
AJ Allmendinger returned from an early morning workout to find a slew of missed calls and text messages on his phone.
Danica Patrick appears set to work with Ryan Newman's crew for her fulltime Sprint Cup ride in 2013.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. insists that he'll be able to ignore the family drama at JR Motorsports when he gets behind the wheel at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Sunday.
Elliott Sadler and Danica Patrick both enter Saturday's Kentucky 300 optimistic _ just for different reasons.
JR Motorsports parted ways Monday with crew chief Tony Eury Jr., 10 days after his father was ousted as competition director.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. says sponsor Diet Mountain Dew is going to "back off a little bit" next year, leaving a small gap to fill on Hendrick Motorsports' No. 88 Chevrolet.
JR Motorsports and competition director Tony Eury Sr. have parted ways, effective immediately.
The last time Danica Patrick and Jacques Villeneuve crossed paths on a Nationwide road course, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.