- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
Juan M. Gonzalez
Latest Juan M. Gonzalez Items
Julio Teheran worked around six base runners to match Jordan Zimmermann with three scoreless innings and lead the Atlanta Braves to a 3-2 win over the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night.
Jordan Zimmermann threw three scoreless innings during the Nationals' 3-2 Spring Training loss to the Braves.
Dexter Fowler had two RBIs in his Houston debut and Chris Carter added a run-scoring double that helped the Astros beat the Atlanta Braves 7-5 Friday night.
The average raise for a player in salary arbitration was 117 percent this year, according to a study by The Associated Press, led by steep hikes for Freddie Freeman, Craig Kimbrel, Giancarlo Stanton and Michael Brantley.
The Atlanta Braves and shortstop Andrelton Simmons agreed on a $58 million, seven-year contract on Thursday, a record deal for the latest young star locked up by the NL East champions.
The Braves continued locking up their best young players Thursday by handing shortstop Andrelton Simmons a long-term deal.
The Atlanta Braves have been on a signing spree.
Craig Kimbrel saw the growing list of young Braves players committing to long-term deals and decided he wanted to jump on board.
All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel and the Atlanta Braves avoided salary arbitration by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract.