- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Juan Manuel Fangio
Latest Juan Manuel Fangio Items
Lewis Hamilton said all week he was uncomfortable in his car. When it mattered most at Silverstone, though, he delivered a blazing lap to take pole position for the British Grand Prix.
As they get ready for the British Grand Prix this weekend, a sense of urgency seems to be creeping into the Ferrari, Lotus and Mercedes paddocks.
With the controversy over Mercedes' in-season testing settled, the focus this weekend shifts to the British Grand Prix and three-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel's bid to win yet another title.
Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel and his chief rival Fernando Alonso head into this weekend's season opener with opposing views about recent history.
Preseason testing has been surprisingly subdued for Red Bull's Formula One team, which has struggled to top the time sheets and left cynics wondering whether Sebastian Vettel's reign as champion is about to end.
Sebastian Vettel captured his third straight Formula One championship title Sunday, overcoming a first-lap crash to finish sixth in a Brazilian Grand Prix won by Jenson Button under pouring rain.
Lewis Hamilton was fastest in the first day of practice for the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix on Friday, while Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel was second and title challenger Fernando Alonso was fifth.
The Brazilian Grand Prix will do more than crown a Formula One champion on Sunday.
On to Brazil.