- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Juan Manuel Santos
Latest Juan Manuel Santos Items
President Obama meets Tuesday with Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos — the first Latin American leader to visit the White House since Secretary of State John F. Kerry declared the death of the Monroe Doctrine.
Colombian law enforcement authorities have arrested four men in the killing of U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent James "Terry" Watson," who was fatally stabbed last week during what police said was an aborted robbery attempt. More arrests are expected.
The body of slain U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Agent James "Terry" Watson was returned to his Louisiana home Monday following his stabbing last week in Colombia during an aborted robbery attempt.
A judge has spurned a prominent Colombian's attempt to prevent the release of a feature film about the odyssey of the child born to her while she was a rebel hostage.
It's one of the most heart-tugging tales of Colombia's long civil conflict: Rebels appear at the jungle home of a poor farmer carrying a 7-month-old boy with bandaged left arm.
Colombia's national police director is blaming the rebel group FARC for a grenade attack that injured six people on New Year's Eve, saying the incident breaks a much-publicized truce that the leftist guerrillas unilaterally declared as a goodwill gesture during peace talks.
Mexican marines have slain four gunmen who apparently were trying to steal the body of a Zetas cartel chieftain killed by the military a day before in the Gulf coast state of Veracruz.
A man whose plot to cause carnage on Moscow's iconic Red Square was thwarted by a spam phone message that prematurely detonated a bomb was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years in jail.
The top negotiator for Colombia's main rebel group announced a unilateral cease-fire on Monday, before heading into much-anticipated peace talks with government counterparts in the Cuban capital of Havana.