- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Juan Martin Del Potro
Latest Juan Martin Del Potro Items
Former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro will undergo surgery on his left wrist Monday and is expected to be sidelined for at least several months.
Lauren Davis defeated Zhang Shuai of China 6-2, 6-3 at the Sony Open on Wednesday, and former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro withdrew with a left wrist injury.
Novak Djokovic opened the defense of his Dubai Championships title with a straight sets victory over Denis Istomin, while second-seeded Juan Martin del Potro had to retire from his first-round match on Tuesday.
Top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro and number two Andy Murray both crashed out at the ABN Amro Friday, leaving Tomas Berdych as the only seeded player to reach the semifinals.
Top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina returned after a month out with injury to advance to the second round of the ABN Amro tournament on Wednesday.
Fifth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro recovered from a slow start to defeat U.S. qualifier Rhyne Williams 6-7 (1), 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in the first round of the Australian Open on Tuesday.
SYDNEY (AP) — Bulgarian qualifier Tsvetana Pironkova beat fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-4, 6-4 on Friday to win her first WTA title at the Sydney International.
Djokovic, undefeated in last year's Finals, improved to 2-0 in Group B with a 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 victory over the hard-hitting Juan Martin del Potro. Federer, who lost to Djokovic earlier in the week, easily defeated Richard Gasquet.
Isner, who fell from No. 20 to 22 this week, will return to the top 20 after a stimulating Cincinnati run that includes beating three straight top-10 players for the first time in his career.