- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Juan Martin Del Potro
Latest Juan Martin Del Potro Items
Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the Sony Open that begins Monday in Key Biscayne, Fla., to rest his left knee.
Del Potro snapped his own four-match skid against Djokovic, who had beaten the Argentine in eight of 10 career meetings.
Rafael Nadal wasn't too worried about playing on a hard court Monday night.
The 11-time Grand Slam champion feels encouraged about his comeback from injury after the past week, when he finally felt he could move freely. He dominated fellow Spaniard David Ferrer, the world's fourth-ranked player, to win the Mexican Open on Saturday.
Four-time winner Roger Federer and top-ranked Victoria Azarenka will defend their titles at the BNP Paribas Open in March, with the deep fields also including Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova.
Five years have passed since Jo-Wilfried Tsonga made his dazzling run to the final of the Australian Open at the age of 22.
The toughest sides of the men's and women's draws at the Australian Open are playing up to expectations. Now, a consequence of that smooth sailing is the likelihood of some semifinals being worthy of any Grand Slam title matches.
Sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro became the first major casualty of the Australian Open when he lost in five sets Saturday to Jeremy Chardy of France.
Juan Martin del Potro is hoping to turn tennis' Big Four into a quintet in 2013.