- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Juan Martin Del Potro
Latest Juan Martin Del Potro Items
The intensity was vintage Rafael Nadal. On the stroke of midnight, he thrust his arms up and punched the air, sealing the victory that sets up the most anticipated semifinal at the Australian Open in quite some time.
Defending champion Kim Clijsters cruised into the third round of the Australian Open and then showed just how much support she has at Rod Laver Arena by getting the crowd to sing 'Happy Birthday' to her younger sister.
Fresh from helping Spain win its fifth Davis Cup, Rafael Nadal says he won't play in the event next year and will instead focus on defending his gold medal at the London Olympics.
Rafael Nadal was among four Davis Cup players chosen Saturday for an anti-doping test midway through the doubles match against Argentina.
Rafael Nadal barely needed to break a sweat in another dominant performance on clay. David Ferrer then needed one of the best matches of his career to put Spain on the brink of another Davis Cup title.
Argentina's Davis Cup team was awakened for doping tests at 6:30 a.m. Thursday, a day before it begins the Davis Cup final against Spain.
Argentina is already putting the pressure on Spain, calling the defending champions the favorites on home soil in the Davis Cup final.
Novak Djokovic said the back muscle injury that forced him to quit his Davis Cup match is not serious but requires rest.