- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Juan Mata Items
World Cup holder Spain included Diego Costa in its 23-man squad for Brazil despite lingering worries over a leg injury to the striker.
Fernando Torres, David Villa, Alvaro Negredo and Fernando Llorente all were included on Spain's preliminary 30-man World Cup roster, leaving coach Vicente del Bosque with some difficult decisions to make when the defending champions trim to a final 23.
After a sleepless night before his managerial debut, Ryan Giggs saw his Manchester United team reawaken Old Trafford with a comfortable victory over Norwich on Saturday to end a tumultuous week that started with David Moyes' dismissal.
Wayne Rooney and Juan Mata scored twice to ensure Ryan Giggs' spell as interim Manchester United manager began with a comfortable 4-0 victory against a mediocre Norwich side in the English Premier League on Saturday.
Juan Mata inspired Manchester United to a 4-0 victory at Newcastle on Saturday, securing a 10th away win in the Premier League that belies the champions' poor home form.
Chelsea and Manchester City both earned routine victories on Saturday to leave the destination of the Premier League trophy as unclear as before.
Wayne Rooney scored twice as Manchester United came from behind to beat Aston Villa 4-1 in the Premier League on Saturday as fans came out in support of struggling manager David Moyes at Old Trafford.
Manchester United slumped to a 2-1 loss at relegation-threatened Stoke in the Premier League on Saturday to puncture the optimism generated by Juan Mata's arrival and leave the reigning champions with a huge task to finish in the Champions League positions.
With record signing Juan Mata slotting seamlessly into the team and fit-again Robin van Persie back to scoring again, a return to the good times could be just around the corner for Manchester United.