- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Juan Mónaco
Juan Mónaco (born March 29, 1984 in Tandil), nicknamed "Pico", is a male tennis player from Argentina. He dated Argentinian model and actress Luisana Lopilato until May 2009. He is sponsored by adidas and Yonex. - Source: Wikipedia
Rafael Nadal's ailing left knee may still bother him for a few more weeks, his coach said Monday.
Tomas Berdych defeated Carlos Berlocq in three sets Sunday to put the Czech Republic into the Davis Cup final against Spain.
Former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro will open against Radek Stepanek in the Davis Cup semifinal between Argentina and the Czech Republic.
Second-seeded David Ferrer reached the Swedish Open quarterfinals by beating countryman Pere Riba 6-2, 7-6 (4) late Thursday night.