- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Juan Pablo Montoya
Latest Juan Pablo Montoya Items
So many things have gone wrong for Juan Pablo Montoya this season that he's come to expect the unexpected at the most inopportune time.
The pressure if off Juan Pablo Montoya to win at Sonoma Raceway, where his road course background has created an expectation for him to win every year.
Maybe NBA Commissioner David Stern needs to levy a fine against Juan Pablo Montoya.
Juan Pablo Montoya has had 218 chances to win on an oval in NASCAR. He coughed up two legitimate opportunities to win at Indianapolis, and probably never had a realistic shot at Victory Lane in the others.
With seven wins at the track, Jimmie Johnson is used to being out in front at Dover.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie):
Carlos Munoz remembers spilling into the streets of his native Bogota the minute that Juan Pablo Montoya crossed the finish line to win the Indianapolis 500.
Carlos Munoz's initiation to Indianapolis went relatively smoothly.
It was Harvick's first Sprint Cup win of the season — he opened the year with a win in the exhibition Sprint Unlimited at Daytona — and his 20th career victory. It put Chevrolet and Richard Childress Racing in Victory Lane, snapping a two-race winning streak by Joe Gibbs Racing.