- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Juan Pérez
San Francisco Giants pitcher Matt Cain was placed on the 15-day disabled list Friday with a strained right hamstring, one day ahead of his scheduled start against the St. Louis Cardinals.
The San Francisco Giants have placed left-hander David Huff on the 15-day disabled list and recalled outfielder Juan Perez from Triple-A Fresno.
Juan Perez hit a solo home run and Hector Sanchez had two hits and an RBI as a split squad of San Francisco Giants pounded out 16 hits with a lineup of mostly backups and roster hopefuls in a 13-6 win over the Seattle Mariners on Saturday.
The Blue Jays placed left-hander Juan Perez on the 60-day disabled list Saturday with a torn ligament in his elbow and recalled right-hander Mickey Storey from Triple-A Buffalo.
Prosecutors Daniel Diaz-Balart and Juan Perez said they had no objection to a trial delay.
"He gained trust with the kids and with the parents. You can only do that if you're nice," Perez said.