- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
Latest Juan Pérez Items
San Francisco Giants pitcher Matt Cain was placed on the 15-day disabled list Friday with a strained right hamstring, one day ahead of his scheduled start against the St. Louis Cardinals.
The San Francisco Giants have placed left-hander David Huff on the 15-day disabled list and recalled outfielder Juan Perez from Triple-A Fresno.
Juan Perez hit a solo home run and Hector Sanchez had two hits and an RBI as a split squad of San Francisco Giants pounded out 16 hits with a lineup of mostly backups and roster hopefuls in a 13-6 win over the Seattle Mariners on Saturday.
The Blue Jays placed left-hander Juan Perez on the 60-day disabled list Saturday with a torn ligament in his elbow and recalled right-hander Mickey Storey from Triple-A Buffalo.