- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Juan Uribe Items
A blown save by Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen in the ninth inning. A weak groundout by Andre Ethier in the 12th with the potential go-ahead run at third base. A costly wild pitch from Brandon League not long after that.
Hector Sanchez had his wife and young daughter waiting in the parking lot. He had to do something to end the game.
As the disappointment has diminished, Cameron Maybin can now marvel at his seemingly never-ending bad luck.
The Tampa Bay Rays have pulled off the old hidden ball trick, trapping Juan Uribe of the Dodgers at third base.
Zack Greinke had his left arm in a sling and a dazed look on his face as he told his side of the story. Barely two hours before, the $147 million Dodgers pitcher was injured in a wild fight with the San Diego Padres that didn't even end when the game did.
A brief but uncharacteristic and untimely bout of wildness cost Gio Gonzalez.
The Washington Nationals were the recipients of three errors by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night. Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw, the 2011 Cy Young Award winner, had no intention of being so charitable.
Los Angeles Dodgers second baseman Juan Uribe left Friday night's game against the Chicago White Sox with a strained left hip flexor.
Miguel Tejada watched from the visiting side when the San Francisco Giants celebrated their NL West title after knocking out his San Diego Padres on the final day of the regular season.