- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Juan Zarate Items
China will become the world's largest importer of crude oil in October, surpassing the U.S. for the first time as the Asian giant's rising consumer class of drivers grows increasingly thirsty for fuel, the U.S. Energy Information Administration is projecting.
U.S. intelligence agencies are investigating whether al Qaeda's leadership council has convened to choose the group's next leader following the death of Osama bin Laden.
The U.S. intelligence community is closely monitoring the state of Egypt's highest security prisons, trying to track dozens of senior members of al Qaeda, the Islamic Group and Egyptian Islamic Jihad to find out whether any have escaped and where they have gone.
As Russian authorities sift through the wreckage of the Moscow airport attack, the world's attention will be drawn to the Muslim separatists who experts suspect carried out the Monday bombing.