- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Judith Fleissig
Lauren Tannehill had rented the white Nissan Rogue on Jan. 4 and returned it to E-Z Rent-A-Car at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Hours later, the car was rented to Judith Fleissig of New York, who discovered the $2,000 weapon a couple days later.
"We got out of the car, we were kind of freaked out," she told the newspaper. "I didn't want to touch it. I took a picture, zipped it back up and went to the police station. They came out and took it."