- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Judy Chicago Items
Artist Judy Chicago's nonprofit organization Through the Flower has given artwork known as the "International Honor Quilt" to the University of Louisville's Hite Art Institute.
In a June 7 story about artist Judy Chicago's gift to Penn State University's library, The Associated Press erroneously reported the content of the donation. It includes archival material such as videos, photos and notes on teaching projects, not pieces of her artwork. In addition, the story erroneously reported when the exhibit is opening. It is scheduled to open in 2014, not this fall.
Penn State will be home to an art collection donated by noted feminist artist, author and educator Judy Chicago.
Penn State's library will be home to an art-education collection donated by noted feminist artist, author and educator Judy Chicago.