- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Judy Chu
A Hawaii-based Marine lance corporal accused of hazing in Afghanistan is going to jail for 30 days and will have his rank reduced to private first class for punching and kicking a fellow Marine who killed himself shortly afterward.
The 2010 California ballot isn't just a list of traditional ballot initiatives and propositions - at times it's a toe-to-toe slugfest between the state Legislature and anyone standing in its way.
"I wonder, why is it that these 22 people have this power? They appear to be acting like court judges," said Rep. Judy Chu, California Democrat. "And why would they be performing the job that the FISA courts were set up to do?"
"This bill declares war on women," said Rep. Judy Chu, California Democrat.