- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By F.H. Buckley
Obama has taken imperious overreach to new extremes
Topic - Judy Clarke
The Boston marathon bombing suspect has added to his legal defense team a prominent death penalty lawyer who has worked on high-profile cases such as the Unabomber and the gunman who killed six and wounded 13, including former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, in Tucson in 2011.
Clarke said the defense has a "tremendous amount" of work to do to compile information on Tsarnaev's family history.
"It's not the defense dragging its feet. We're really struggling with getting access to evidence," she said.