- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
- Aborted fetuses from British Columbia incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Judy Pedersen
A rabid beaver leaped from a lake and chased several children who had gathered for a fishing competition in a Fairfax County park on Saturday — the second beaver attack in the county in a week.
Ms. Pedersen said the beaver wandered into the nearby woods during the 15 minutes or so it took for an animal control officer to arrive.
"It's too early to make an assessment of what exactly is going on," Ms. Pedersen said. "It's very unusual, but the real meaning is still to be uncovered."