- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Judy Sheindlin
A child rape case that sparked allegations of interference by a district attorney - the son of TV's Judge Judy - has ended with the acquittal of his close friend.
Judge Judy is increasing her television sentence by two years.
She said he "snapped" when she refused his offer for help with her homework.
On Thursday she said: "The 12 people who had the opportunity to evaluate the demeanor and credibility of the witnesses delivered their verdict. I can only hope that having been acquitted, that Alex can get his life back."