- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Julia Louis-Dreyfus Items
Show Bits brings you the 70th annual Golden Globes awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
There was big-name celebrity heat on the Golden Globes red carpet. That was about the only heat to be found anywhere in Beverly Hills, however.
Looking glamorous but feeling frigid, stars from film and television arrived Sunday for the Golden Globes ceremony, battling crisp temperatures on the red carpet.
Steven Spielberg's Civil War epic "Lincoln" led the Golden Globes on Thursday with seven nominations, among them best drama, best director for Spielberg and acting honors for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones.
Reactions to the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards nominations, announced Thursday in Beverly Hills, Calif.:
The Golden Globe Awards are known for being a great party, and nominees this year are already looking forward to new hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
It seems you just can't watch TV without confronting politics.
The terrorism thriller "Homeland" and "Modern Family" were the top winners at Sunday's Emmy Awards in a ceremony that veered between daring and predictability in honors and Jimmy Kimmel's turn as host.
"Homeland" struck a nerve with Emmy Award voters on Sunday, being crowned best drama series and earning Damian Lewis and Claire Danes lead acting awards.