- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Julia Mintzer
"If what follows is very quiet, it can undermine the atmosphere," says Miss Mintzer.
"People may not be able to control the coughing, but they can turn off their cellphones," says Miss Mintzer. "After all, you paid to hear the opera. Why ruin it with a cellphone?"