- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Julia Roberts Items
The Oklahoma House passed a bill Tuesday - on a second try - that extends a tax credit for the film industry after debating the economic impact of the measure and how one film that received such an incentive portrayed the state.
Ellen DeGeneres broke President Obama's Twitter record Sunday, as social media posters went nuts over a selfie the Oscars host snapped with a crowd of celebrities at the ceremony.
"You are the pride of Africa," Kenya's president exclaimed on Twitter as he celebrated Kenya's first major Oscar win by actress Lupita Nyong'o.
Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-studded selfie from the most-watched Oscars telecast in a decade was a landmark social media moment at a time online conversation is boosting television viewership and vice versa.
Nancy Motes, 37, the half-sister of Hollywood actors Julia and Eric Roberts, was found dead inside a bathtub at the Los Angeles house where she had been pet-sitting, the seeming victim of a drug overdose.
The Los Angeles County coroner's office is investigating the death of Julia Roberts' 37-year-old half-sister.
Rita Moreno did a little of everything in accepting the lifetime achievement award from the Screen Actors Guild. She sang, she danced, she dropped the F-bomb.
Let the glam games begin!
Forget the fancy hotel, the makeshift tent outside the Beverly Hilton Hotel was the place to be following Sunday's Golden Globes.