- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
Latest Julian Sanchez Items
Cybersecurity analysts on Wednesday criticized the Obama's administration's new plan to protect vital industries such as banking and energy from attacks by hackers, spies and foreign enemies.
Ordinarily, I'd be fine reaching an intellectual conclusion solely on the basis that if Moby and Michael Stipe are against it, I'm for it.