- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
Julie A. Rosen
Latest Julie A. Rosen Items
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell didn't say the Vikings will move to Los Angeles if Minnesota lawmakers don't pass a financing package this year to build the team a new stadium
The Minnesota Vikings have been given an ultimatum of sorts in their quest for a new stadium.
The drive by the Minnesota Vikings to line up state money toward building a new football stadium regained momentum Thursday, just several hours after it seemed to fall apart for the year.
The owners of the Minnesota Vikings said Tuesday the team's future is in the suburbs, announcing a deal with Ramsey County to collaborate on a $1.1 billion retractable-roof football stadium about 10 miles north of their current home at the Metrodome in downtown Minneapolis.
Officials say they're moving as quickly and safely as possible to repair the snow-punctured roof at the Minnesota Vikings' stadium.