- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Julie Andrews Items
When Carol Burnett launched her namesake variety show in the 1960s, one TV executive told her the genre was "a man's game." She proved him wrong with an 11-year run that averaged 30 million viewers each week.
Writing her first musical turned into a time machine for Cyndi Lauper.
What's this happening in Cinderella's magical kingdom? Is that a challenge to absolute monarchy we hear amid the romance and dancing? My goodness, it is: There's a demand for democracy. Children, there's even a call for economic justice.
"Mary Poppins" is closing up its big umbrella on Broadway.
It may take a big spoonful of sugar to make this go down: Julie Andrews says her four-octave voice is not coming back.
It may take a big spoonful of sugar to make this go down: Julie Andrews says that her four-octave voice is not coming back.
It may take a big spoonful of sugar to make this go down: Julie Andrews has said her four-octave singing voice is not coming back.
Carrie Underwood will star in NBC's live broadcast of "The Sound of Music" late next year.
The now-faded blue gingham dress Judy Garland wore in "The Wizard of Oz" has sold for $480,000.