- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Julie Bowen
There’s a simple way to decide whether to take the kids to see Disney’s “Planes: Fire & Rescue” this weekend. Did they like last year’s “Planes?” If the answer is yes, go. If not, don’t bother.
What is "Two and a Half Men" with Jon Cryer and without Charlie Sheen? Really good was the Emmy Awards verdict Sunday as Cryer claimed the best comedy actor trophy.
Five stars of "Modern Family" have banded together and are suing to void their contracts to work on the hit comedy, arguing that the contracts are illegal under California law.
"Modern Family" is the winner of the best comedy series Emmy Award, repeating last year's victory.
"Modern Family" made it look easy as the comedy's Eric Stonestreet and Julie Bowen claimed supporting actor awards, although there was at least a minor backlash online as some questioned whether the show had a deserving season.