- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Julie Chen
Seven-time nominee Louis C.K. and Ricky Gervais, creator of "The Office," are among the stars who will be handing out Emmys on this year's prime-time awards show.
Claire Danes has some busy months ahead: Not only is her hit TV series "Homeland" returning for its second season in September, but she's pregnant as well.
A person familiar with the CBS daytime show "The Talk" has told The Associated Press the show is adding two new faces to its second season.
CBS News abruptly gave "The Early Show" a complete makeover in an attempt to freshen the show, replacing co-hosts Harry Smith and Maggie Rodriguez with its current Saturday anchor team of Chris Wragge and Erica Hill.
Sara Gilbert, producer and co-host of the new CBS daytime show "The Talk," said she will share her life as a lesbian partner and mom on the air when it seems right.
CBS will take a new view of daytime after the end of "As the World Turns."
Chindex International Inc. announced a contract last week to sell a da Vinci Surgical System to Queen Mary Hospital in Hong Kong in its role as the exclusive supplier for the manufacturer in China.
Risks that she said threaten the company's growth include political conditions and China's dependence on foreign trade, new medical technology that could disrupt Chindex International's product line and dependence on dealers to sell the equipment.
Health care services in China are expanding along with the economy, Miss Chen said.