- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Julie Chen
Seven-time nominee Louis C.K. and Ricky Gervais, creator of "The Office," are among the stars who will be handing out Emmys on this year's prime-time awards show.
Claire Danes has some busy months ahead: Not only is her hit TV series "Homeland" returning for its second season in September, but she's pregnant as well.
A person familiar with the CBS daytime show "The Talk" has told The Associated Press the show is adding two new faces to its second season.
CBS News abruptly gave "The Early Show" a complete makeover in an attempt to freshen the show, replacing co-hosts Harry Smith and Maggie Rodriguez with its current Saturday anchor team of Chris Wragge and Erica Hill.
Sara Gilbert, producer and co-host of the new CBS daytime show "The Talk," said she will share her life as a lesbian partner and mom on the air when it seems right.
CBS will take a new view of daytime after the end of "As the World Turns."
Chindex International Inc. announced a contract last week to sell a da Vinci Surgical System to Queen Mary Hospital in Hong Kong in its role as the exclusive supplier for the manufacturer in China.
Risks that she said threaten the company's growth include political conditions and China's dependence on foreign trade, new medical technology that could disrupt Chindex International's product line and dependence on dealers to sell the equipment.
Health care services in China are expanding along with the economy, Miss Chen said.