- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Julie L. Myers
She said the support center reviews and updates absconder cases, develops leads for and provides assistance to the teams and aids in the development of national fugitive operations.
Homeland Security Assistant Secretary Julie L. Myers, who heads ICE, said the nation's fugitive alien population — which grew by an average of 68,184 a year from September 2003 to September 2006 — has dropped by more than 500 names in the past two months.