- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Julie Marti
MILWAUKEE (AP) _ There's a 15-year-old Florida girl who didn't really know much about Charlie Sheen before this week _ but does now.
There's a 15-year-old Florida girl who didn't really know much about Charlie Sheen before this week — but does now.
Their house is being foreclosed upon and insurance isn't covering physical therapy anymore, she said.
Teagan Marti's mother, Julie Marti, said they are financially in trouble from the medical bills and her recent divorce.