- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Julie Parker Items
A Prince George's County police officer who was acquitted on charges stemming from the videotaped assault of a University of Maryland student has returned to full duty.
BRANDYWINE, Md. (AP) — Prince George's County police say a man was killed when a rifle accidentally went off as the group he was with played with the gun.
A University of Maryland graduate student armed with a cache of weapons shot two of his roommates, killing one, then killed himself at their College Park home early Tuesday, Prince George's County police said.
A man facing murder charges after two people died in a fire set in his New Carrollton apartment was affiliated with a nonprofit group that served the mentally ill, Prince George's County police said Monday.
A 12-year-old boy is being charged with murder in the beating death of a 2-year-old family member, Prince George's County police said Thursday.
A mother accidentally backed her SUV into five children in the driveway of her Prince George's County home, killing one of them, police said Friday.
A Prince George's County police officer fatally shot a man during a struggle after first unsuccessfully trying to use a Taser to subdue the man in Landover on Monday night.