- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Julie Taymor Items
Producers of Broadway's troubled "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" said the show will resume Thursday after Wednesday's sold-out performance was canceled to put new safety procedures in place to prevent falls.
The fate of Broadway's most expensive accident-prone musical is in limbo as producers try to rejigger their high-flying stunts in time to satisfy safety investigators and reopen.
Broadway might need a superhero to save the new Spider-Man musical. "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," the most expensive production in Broadway history, suffered its fourth accident in a month when a stuntman playing the web-slinger fell about 30 feet into a stage pit during a preview Monday night. The safety tether that clips to his back failed to prevent the spill.
Broadway might need a superhero to save the new Spider-Man musical.
Producers have once again delayed the opening of the troubled new Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," the fourth major delay in performances this year for the much-mocked show.
Natalie Mendoza, who was injured during the first preview of Broadway's "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," is back on stage.
Spider-Man's web has gotten tangled on Broadway.
Julie Taymor's interpretation of "The Tempest" is a gender-flipped fantasy film, with Helen Mirren playing the lead in the take on the William Shakespeare classic.
Director Julie Taymor is giving high marks to U2's Bono and the Edge for their work on the new Broadway production "Spider-man: Turn Off the Dark."