- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Julie
A debater running out of good arguments is always tempted to get mean and personal. The remaining liberal defenders of Obamacare are demonstrating this truism once more with frantic agitation over a new anti-Obamacare television commercial by Americans for Prosperity.
"Invisible" (Bantam), by Carla Buckley
Some days life is one hilarious, gunpowder-packed cliche. A friend told me he once had a conversation with a daughter's potential suitor while oiling his rifle on the porch. I asked why he wanted to scare the kid like that.
Sydney's mother, Julie, says her daughter, who suffers from seizures, might benefit from oil extracted from marijuana.
"I have some questions about Obamacare," she says. "Can I really trust the folks in Washington with my family's health care? I think we all deserve some answers."