- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Latest Julie Items
A debater running out of good arguments is always tempted to get mean and personal. The remaining liberal defenders of Obamacare are demonstrating this truism once more with frantic agitation over a new anti-Obamacare television commercial by Americans for Prosperity.
"Invisible" (Bantam), by Carla Buckley
Some days life is one hilarious, gunpowder-packed cliche. A friend told me he once had a conversation with a daughter's potential suitor while oiling his rifle on the porch. I asked why he wanted to scare the kid like that.