- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Julie Items
The Miss Alaska pageant requires contestants to perform a public service project. Under Debbe Ebben's silver tiara is evidence of hers.
President Barack Obama in lauding the actors, musicians and others receiving Kennedy Center Honors Sunday night, also was looking for advice.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton joined in celebrating the nation's top artists receiving the Kennedy Center Honors on Sunday while home for less than 36 hours between diplomatic travels.
A Kansas teenager who wrote a disparaging tweet about Gov. Sam Brownback said Sunday that she is rejecting her high school principal's demand for a written apology.
An 18-year-old was killed in a crash on the same five-mile stretch of highway that was named in memory of his father, a soldier killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan in 2008.
Theater director Michael Grandage will be leaving the acclaimed Donmar Warehouse after nine years at its helm.
On one of the recovery days he built into his team's training camp schedule, Eric Mangini leans back in a plush chair inside his apartment-sized office overlooking the Browns' lush practice fields, spits tobacco juice into an empty cup and lets out a hearty laugh.
Blu-ray reviews of Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Darkman and Flash Gordon from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
Rod R. Blagojevich's friends scattered as investigators looking into his doomed Illinois governorship closed in. Some associates had already been indicted, others stopped returning calls.