- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Julien Benneteau
Julien Benneteau and Michael Llodra held their nerve to beat Andre Begemann and Tobias Kamke 6-1, 7-6 (5), 4-6, 7-5 as France pulled back to 2-1 in their Davis Cup quarterfinal against Germany.
Peter Gojowczyk marked his Davis Cup debut with a big upset, beating Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in a five-set marathon Friday to give injury-hit Germany a surprising 2-0 lead over France in their Davis Cup quarterfinal.
Two of the favorites struggled on the first day of the Davis Cup quarterfinals Friday, with Germany closing in on a big upset against France and Switzerland only managing to split the opening singles matches against Kazakhstan.
For the first time in four years, Novak Djokovic is without a big title to start the year. Or any title.
A day after Rafael Nadal's stunning exit at Wimbledon, the only other men who have won the tournament since 2003 — six-time champion Roger Federer and defending champion Novak Djokovic — found themselves trailing far-less-accomplished opponents, too.
France captain Guy Forget has chosen Gilles Simon to play singles against the United States in their Davis Cup quarterfinal Friday on clay.
France captain Guy Forget picked injured Gilles Simon to play singles against John Isner of the United States in the Davis Cup quarterfinal.