- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Julio Jones
Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff has been testing the market for a possible NFL draft-day trade and said Wednesday he won't be reluctant to make a deal.
Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith isn't sure when receiver Julio Jones will return to full speed.
The Atlanta Falcons' fears were confirmed on Wednesday when a second medical opinion found star wide receiver Julio Jones' foot injury will cause him to miss the remainder of the season.
The Atlanta Falcons say star wide receiver Julio Jones will miss the remainder of the season with a foot injury.
Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith sounded dismayed while discussing his team's latest major injury.
Make way Joe Montana and Steve Young. Colin Kaepernick is leading a brash new group of 49ers to the Super Bowl.
The Atlanta Falcons wanted to make a statement.
A quarter-by-quarter recap of the Redskins' 24-17 loss against the Falcons.
When Washington Redskins cornerbacks DeAngelo Hall and Josh Wilson line up on Sunday and peer across the line of scrimmage into the backfield, they'll see one of the last quarterbacks a maligned secondary would want to face.
Anyone looking for the big play this weekend, the coast-to-coast catch and run, should turn on the NFC wild-card game with the Atlanta Falcons and New York Giants.
Apparently, it's going to take more than injuries to star players to derail the Houston Texans.
Alabama's August to-do list: Pick starting quarterback. Replace Heisman Trophy winner and a few other first-round draft picks. Find left tackle, playmaking receivers and a defensive lineman or two.
The NFL lockout hasn't affected an emerging friendship between Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan and rookie receiver Julio Jones.
Julio Jones is starting to feel like a member of the Atlanta Falcons.
Julio Jones is willing to accept expectations that he'll deliver _ on and off the field _ as a rookie receiver with the Atlanta Falcons.
"Once I got the hang of that, everything feels like it's coming naturally to me again," Jones said.
While concerned about Jones, Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell said everything starts with slowing down Turner, who rushed for 1,340 yards.