- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Julio Jones Items
Passing yardage and points are going up, up, up in the NFL, as are TV ratings and, of course, revenues. So all must be well with America's most popular sport, right? Not so fast.
After delivering three sacks to help the Green Bay Packers overcome the absences of hurt linebackers Clay Matthews and Brad Jones, A.J. Hawk proudly declared, "It's kind of been our motto for a long time around here: `Next man up.'"
The easiest one-word summary of the 2013 fantasy football season so far: Ouch.
The Atlanta Falcons say star wide receiver Julio Jones will miss the remainder of the season with a foot injury.
The Atlanta Falcons' fears were confirmed on Wednesday when a second medical opinion found star wide receiver Julio Jones' foot injury will cause him to miss the remainder of the season.
Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith sounded dismayed while discussing his team's latest major injury.
The NFL came back in a big way on opening day, with long plays highlighting games from coast to coast.
Just like Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome knows what he's looking for in putting together a team and doesn't stray from that, you should do the same if you want to be competitive each year as a fantasy owner.
Make way Joe Montana and Steve Young. Colin Kaepernick is leading a brash new group of 49ers to the Super Bowl.