- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Julio Teheran Items
By winning two of three against Washington to complete a successful homestand, the Atlanta Braves confirmed what already was obvious: The NL East race is over. The Braves just can't officially announce it.
The Braves' official Twitter account posted "Clown move bro" after the Washington Nationals slugger was angered over being drilled in the leg by Julio Teheran on Tuesday night.
David Wright agreed to the richest contract in Mets history, Tommy Hanson was traded to the Angels and Brian Wilson became a free agent on a busy day in baseball when dozens of players were dumped by their teams.
David Wright agreed to the richest contract in Mets history Friday and Tommy Hanson was traded to the Angels on a busy day in baseball when dozens of players were dumped by their teams.
The Braves traded Tommy Hanson to the Los Angeles Angels for former closer Jordan Walden on Friday, clearing a spot in the Atlanta rotation for Julio Teheran, Randal Delgado or another young starter.
Sunday at Chase Field, Bryce Harper faced some of the best pitching he's seen in his first pro season. He was 0-for-4 with two strikeouts – a fact that didn't seem to dim his Futures Game experience from the way he spoke afterward – and unleashed a rocket throw from the left-field corner that didn't bounce on its way to the plate.
The Atlanta Braves have recalled right-handed reliever Jairo Asencio from Gwinnett and optioned right-hander Julio Teheran to the Triple-A club.