- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jung Chung-Rai
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been married since 2009, and his wife once visited South Korea, a Seoul lawmaker said Thursday, a day after the secretive North first disclosed the match.
Legislator Jung Chung-rai, citing what he said was information given to a closed parliamentary session by the South's National Intelligence Service, said Ms. Ri was born in 1989 and studied singing in China.