- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Jupp Heynckes
As David Moyes lurches from one setback to another in his troubled first season at Old Trafford, Manchester United's hierarchy may well be casting envious glances at Bayern Munich to discover just how smooth managerial transition can be.
"The championship is the most important title. When you are champion, you've had a good season in any case," he said.
Heynckes said that the final would probably be his last chance to lift the trophy he won in 1998 as coach of Real Madrid.