- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
Latest Jürgen Klinsmann Items
Michael Bradley knows from experience just how tough a test the U.S. faces when it plays Italy on Wednesday.
He's become known in Italy as "General Bradley," "the midfield sergeant" and "the American Marine."
The Austrian soccer federation says Andreas Herzog will become assistant to United States coach Jurgen Klinsmann.
France's next generation of soccer players could get their chance Friday when the national team faces the United States in an exhibition.
Two years ago, Fabian Johnson was starting for Germany in the final of the European Under-21 Championship alongside such future stars as Mesut Oezil, Sami Khedira and Manuel Neuer.
Bob Bradley isn't interested in talking about the man who replaced him as U.S. coach. He's occupied with other things at the moment, like reviving the "monster" of African soccer.
The president of soccer club Bayern Munich has dismissed Jurgen Klinsmann's time as coach of the German powerhouse as an expensive mistake.
Jurgen Klinsmann is focusing on long-term changes and not short-term results. And that's OK with his boss at the U.S. Soccer Federation.
Shaking up the U.S. national team in matters large and small, Jurgen Klinsmann walked into the locker room after his first win last weekend.