- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Justice League
The Justice League, also called the Justice League of America or JLA, is a fictional superhero team that appears in comic books published by DC Comics. - Source: Wikipedia
DC Comics’ famed superhero team learns to work together to stop an alien invasion with mixed results in Warner Bros. Animation’s latest direct to Blu-ray, PG-13 cartoon.
Lex Luthor is sporting a new title on his business card: Hero.
DC Comics' iconic stable of superheroes and villains find themselves in the throes of Mortal Kombat in an incredible third-person fighting game.
Writer Geoff Johns has taken DC Entertainment's Green Lantern and its associated characters through brightest day and blackest night, but after nine years of scripting tales about the galactic police force whose rings are powered by will, he's leaving the series in May with issue No. 20 to focus on the Justice League and its related titles.
Wonder Woman and Superman are an item, locking lips in a passionate embrace as the pair realize that there's no one out there like them.
Now that Christopher Nolan is done with his epic Batman trilogy, the filmmaker has quashed speculation that he might be involved in a "Justice League" movie featuring the Dark Knight.
Warner Bros. Animation turns the classic DC Comics' JLA story arc "Tower of Babel" into a PG-13 cartoon with mixed results.
Amid the change ahead for the heroes that make up DC Comics' universe, Green Lantern's ring will burn bright and emerald, the character's adventures guided by a familiar face.
Dwayne McDuffie, who wrote comic books for Marvel and DC and co-founded his own publishing company before crossing over to television and animation, has died. He was 49.
Dwayne McDuffie, who wrote comic books for Marvel and DC and founded his own publishing company before crossing over to television and animation, has died. He was 49.