- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Justin Bannan
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 17-10 win over the St. Louis Rams.
Tight end Daniel Graham says he has no plans to retire and thinks he can play another three or four seasons in the NFL following his release from the Denver Broncos.
No insubordination. No contract consternation. No split locker room.
"Obviously, he's a special case and he had an unbelievable collegiate career. He's the only guy to have a career like that, so it kind of demands that kind of attention," Bannan said.
Bannan said the veterans don't mind that Tebow's stealing the show.