- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest justin bieber Items
Justin Bieber must pay $80,900 in damages and serve two years on probation after pleading no contest Wednesday to a misdemeanor vandalism charge for throwing eggs at a neighbor's home.
Justin Bieber was reportedly being chased by a paparazzo when he was involved in a car accident Tuesday afternoon in Beverly Hills.
Pop-sensation Justin Bieber is facing new fire for a second video that's emerged of him making racial remarks against blacks — this time, joking about joining the Ku Klux Klan.
Marc Lamont Hill, a nationally recognized black political commentator, admitted during a panel discussion on CNN about pop star Justin Bieber's use of a racial slur that he's said the same himself — on more than one occasion.
Pop-star sensation Justin Bieber said he's sorry — a joke he made about black people years ago that just surfaced via video online was hurtful and inappropriate, and he wishes he never said it.
Justin Bieber is apologizing after a years-old video surfaced showing the then-teenager telling a racist joke with the N-word.
Justin Bieber is under investigation after a woman accused the embattled pop singer of trying to steal her cellphone at a family entertainment center, police said Wednesday.
A Southern California man who allegedly extorted nude photos from fans of Justin Bieber has been charged with producing child pornography.
An aspiring rapper who was arrested during a search of Justin Bieber's mansion pleaded no contest Wednesday to felony possession of ecstasy and was sentenced to probation and community service.