- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest justin bieber Items
Justin Beiber's trip to Israel is off to a rocky start _ tentative plans to meet the prime minister have fallen through under contentious circumstances, and the teen heartthrob says he has holed himself up in his hotel to escape the country's notoriously aggressive paparazzi.
Canadian indie band Arcade Fire followed their huge victories at the Grammys and Brit awards by capturing four Juno awards including album of the year for "The Suburbs" and group of the year at the Canadian music awards ceremony Sunday night.
The members of Rascal Flatts hope to gain new fans with their ABC concert special. They've got the perfect bait: Justin Bieber.
The chairman of the Recording Academy and the music industry veteran who wrote a scathing critique of this year's Grammy results have agreed to start a dialogue.
Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Cee Lo Green, Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler. With pop stars, R&B singers and long-haired rockers galore at parties following the Academy Awards, the glam festivities felt more like the Grammys than Hollywood's biggest night honoring film.
Wherefore art thou, Gnomeo? Atop the box office, that's where.
iTunes' top 10 selling singles and albums of the week ending Feb. 21, 2011:
Justin Bieber finally won a trophy in L.A. The teen singing sensation, who was shut out at the Grammys, was chosen most valuable player despite playing for the losing team in the NBA All-Star celebrity game on Friday night.
For a short time, they seemed so simpatico: the idealistic congressman, the teenage singing sensation, their shared disappointment in the U.S. health care system.