- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Justin Blackmon
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon was involved in a crash early Saturday morning when a tire blew out on his car. Alcohol was not involved, according the Florida Highway Patrol.
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has been suspended indefinitely without pay for another violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy.
Justin Blackmon pinned his problems on his decisions.
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon says he doesn't have an alcohol or substance-abuse problem, adding that his issue is "making a poor decision."
Justin Blackmon's latest violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy will cost him money _ maybe lots of it.
Jacksonville Jaguars first-round draft pick Justin Blackmon appeared in an Oklahoma courtroom Monday for the first time since his weekend arrest for suspicion of drunken driving.
Jacksonville Jaguars first-round draft pick receiver Justin Blackmon is due in court after he was arrested on an aggravated DUI charge this weekend in Oklahoma.
Tina Charles had 30 points, nine rebounds and four assists, and the Connecticut Sun beat the Washington Mystics 94-86 on Sunday.
No matter where Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden turns, he can't escape the age-old question — literally.
No. 2 Alabama (8-0, 5-0 SEC) vs. No. 1 LSU (8-0, 5-0), 8 p.m. (CBS).
All-America receiver Justin Blackmon and quarterback Brandon Weeden are returning to Oklahoma State, giving the Cowboys another season with the two key playmakers in one of the nation's most dynamic offenses.
Nebraska and Oklahoma State dominated the All-Big 12 team released Thursday by The Associated Press with six players each.
Justin Blackmon was named the Big 12's offensive player of the year Wednesday after a breakthrough season in which he went from a relative unknown to the nation's most productive wide receiver for No. 16 Oklahoma State.
Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy says he's suspended star wide receiver Justin Blackmon for one game after Blackmon's arrest on a misdemeanor DUI charge.
Oklahoma State star wide receiver Justin Blackmon was arrested early Tuesday on a suburban Dallas highway on a misdemeanor DUI complaint and his status with the Cowboys was unclear headed into the final weeks of the season.
"I want to sincerely apologize to Mr. (Shad) Khan, my teammates, my coaches and to the Jaguars fans for not utilizing the resources that I was provided to overcome my challenges," Blackmon said in a statement released by his agent.
"I just don't really care about people on the outside," Blackmon said.